Friday, August 21, 2009

2 Cats and a Temporary Roommate



I would like to highlight one of my new coworkers /friends named Bex. She interviewed for and accepted a job with the school mid August and then caught a plane 4 days after being hired to come to Dakar. (Someone quit at the last minute for personal reasons.) First reason I'm writing about her – she’s cool. Number two – she’s currently my roommate. Her apartment was infested with cockroaches when she arrived (they were to the point of helping her cook dinner...in a non helpful way), so I told her to move in with me until the insect BOMBING. Anyway, it’s been great having a roommate. We have pillow fights every night and stay up late talking about boys (do you believe me??!!). Anyway, Mikado and Jude moved in as well – her two adorable cats. It makes me miss Brill.